Prosthodontics includes dental implants. These help to support the replacement teeth. Since these implants are fused or completely attached with the jawbone, they serve as the perfect support for artificial teeth. So, if you have lost a tooth and worrying because your smile isn’t the way it was before and you are not confident with it, just come to Raga Dental Center, and you will get the best dental implants and artificial teeth.
When Should You Avail The Services of Prosthodontics?
Prosthodontics should be availed during many situations some of which are explained below:
- One of the most common and important reasons for which people seek the help of prosthodontics is when they want to modify their smile into a beautiful one. If one of your tooth is missing due to natural circumstances or any accident, there would be a gap in its place. And you can imagine how awkward it would look when you would smile when you have a front tooth missing. So, if you want to have a beautiful smile to enhance your overall look, a prosthodontist is exactly the person you should go to and Raga is exactly the place where you need to be.
- If one or more of your teeth has fallen and they are missing, a prosthodontist can help you deal with that as well. Not only does a missing tooth destroy your smile but it also causes a lot of difficulties when it comes to properly chewing your food.
- If your teeth has been damaged or worn out by cavities or by any other thing, a prosthodontist can help you restore them to their natural state. At Raga Dental Center, you will have the best dentists at your assistance who have over decades of assistance in this field.
- If you are simply interested in dental implants for whatever the reason may be, prosthodontists are exactly the person you need.
- If you are among those persons who wear removable partial dentures or complete dentures, then prosthodontists are the person to seek help from regarding any problem.
What is the Procedure For Getting Dental Implants?
At Raga Dental Center, the most advanced technologies are used when it comes to dental implants and thus there is almost no difference that you can feel between an artificial teeth and a real one. The procedure for getting implants is enumerated below:
- Firstly, your jaw will be prepared with several advanced procedures to hold the dental implant. The dental implant remains fused to the gum and thus the jaw needs to prepared to hold it.
- With the subsequent healing of the jawbone, the implant will be placed more securely in it.
- Then an abutment is used for better support.
- Then according to your needs, new tooth or teeth will be prepared after taking your impressions which will act as your replacement teeth.
So, if you have lost a tooth or multiple tooth or have cavities so you want your tooth removed, come to Raga Dental Center, and get natural looking artificial teeth that will make you feel confident about yourself.